Date posted: 18 December 2023
JM Osborne Rural & Sporting and William Powell Sporting are an independent firm of Rural Surveyors, Land and Sporting Agents, operating throughout the UK.
We are seeking a highly capable Administrator who has strong administration experience to include working with Microsoft Office 365 products, managing multiple email accounts, composing and sending written communications as well as the ability and willingness to assist with adhoc office and business related functions to include property management, and archive/filing systems, telephones and virtual calls.
The successful candidate will join our young and enthusiastic team at our new offices at the Vantage Business Park, Bloxham just outside of Banbury and provide administrative support to the Land Agency team to include three Directors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of working within a busy and ever-changing environment to assist with the growth of this leading firm of Land & Sporting Agents.
You will need to have;
- Experience of working in an administrational capacity.
- A can-do attitude to carry out any task, whether it is large or small
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with an ability to work closely with all levels of individuals and successfully prioritise tasks
- Experience of managing multiple email accounts efficiently
- Experience of diary management, to include planning logistics, booking travel and hotels as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a daily workload to include that of Directors
This is a unique opportunity to join our well-established, successful and growing company, where you would be working with a mainly young, driven and enthusiastic team on a competitive salary and terms.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Job Type Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking