Rural Diversification & Asset Management
We specialise in providing hands on advice on a wide array of diversification opportunities.
Our experience in owning and running our own rural businesses includes;
- Building and operating the UK’s largest Clay Pigeon Shooting Ground.
- Running a corporate hospitality venue, hosting up to 350 corporate hospitality events a year.
- Running a 9-bedroom lodge.
- Refurbishing and running a village pub.
- Running a Squash, Health and Leisure Club.
- Building up and running a large multi-faced retail operation, selling over £4 million worth of goods a year.
- Running our own inert waste tip/landfill site.
As result, we have a very real knowledge of what diversification on rural Estates works and what does not. There are very few, if any, other firms with anything like this hands on experience.
As a firm we are able to offer advice on:
- Preparation of business plans
- Employment advice
- Strategic analysis of business operations
- Business restructuring
- Strategic advice
Because of our own experience running our own businesses (which very few other firms have), we believe this greatly benefits our clients with their diversification projects.
Our team prides itself on having experience with the following businesses:
- Golf Courses
- Driving Ranges
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Grounds
- Corporate Hospitality Venues
- Licensed Trade Premises (Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants and Bars)
- In-land Marinas
- Farm Attractions
- Fisheries (Coarse and Trout)
- Farm Shops
- Adventure Training Centres
- Holiday Letting Businesses
- Equestrian Properties
- Land Fill Sites
- Health & Squash Clubs
- Retail Shops & Mail Order Business
This experience enables our team to approach each problem in a proficient and cost effective way. We have a wealth of expertise in turning around underperforming rural businesses. We concentrate on reviewing existing business structure, personnel, capital assets and profitability. Our involvement can range from a one off report to being fully involved in the ongoing management.