PA to Director – JM Osborne Rural & Sporting
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Date posted: 29 October 2021
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our young and enthusiastic team in Banbury to provide administrative and secretarial support to a Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of working at Director level to assist in the expansion of this leading firm of Land Agents.
You will need to have;
- Proven work experience of working as a Personal Assistant
- A can-do attitude to carry out any task, whether it is large or small
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with an ability to work closely with a Director to prioritise tasks
- Experience of managing multiple email accounts
- Diary management, to include planning logistics, booking travel and hotels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a daily workload to include that of the Director
- General ad-hoc administrative duties to include filing, dealing with the post, office supplies, etc.
This is a unique opportunity to join our well-established, successful and growing company, where you would be working with a young, driven and enthusiastic team on a competitive salary and terms.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply with your CV and covering letter to;
JM Osborne FRICS FAAV MAE,
JM Osborne Rural & Sporting
Carrs House, 1 Tramway,
Banbury, Oxon OX16 5TD