SPORTING ESTATE MANAGEMENT
We advise on the buying, selling and leasing of sporting properties. This includes Grouse Moors, Pheasant and Partridge Shoots, Wildfowling Marshes, Deer Forests, Salmon, Trout, Sea Trout beats and Coarse Fisheries.
We specialise in letting shoots for between one and ten years and in recent seasons have let the shooting rights on amongst others:
- Hexton Shoot in Hertfordshire
A two beat high bird Home Counties pheasant shoot.
- Nantclwyd Estate in North Wales
A spectacular North Wales pheasant shoot.
- Maristow and Bickleigh Shoots in Devon
Two of the best pheasant shoots in the South West.
- Mulgrave Castle in North Yorkshire.
SALES & PURCHASES
In recent times we have been involved in the purchase and sale of a number of premier sporting properties including:
- The Westerdale and Rosedale Estate.
12,000 acres in North Yorkshire with a main house, 10 farms, 8 cottages, hotel and 5 separate grouse beats as well as a high bird pheasant shoot.
- The Bowes Moor Estate.
A world famous 11,000 acre grouse moor in County Durham.
- Snailsden and Woodhead Moors.
7,000 acres of productive grouse moor in the Peak District with adjacent pheasant shoot.
- The Golden Grove Estate in Wales.
10.5 miles of salmon and sea trout fishing on the river Towy as well as shooting rights and farmland.
- The Tweedswood Beat on the River Tweed.
One of the best Middle Tweed salmon beats.
- Lords Hall Moor, Lancashire.
A delightful small family grouse moor.
- The Newbridge Estate, Wales.
A mixed residential, farming, shooting and fishing estate in the Wye Valley.
- The Dundreggan Deer Forest in Invernesshire, Scotland.
A 10,000 acre stalking estate.
- Glenmoy Moors in Angus.
A 6,000 acre Grouse Moor.
- Nathro Moor in Angus.
A 3,000 acre Grouse Moor.